A 7 day wellness holiday to refresh mind, body and soul through Yoga and Ayurveda. Swa Holiday at SwaSwara at Goa beach./
A “SWA” holiday at SwaSwara at Gokarna beach near Goa is most basic programme, to help you tune in to yourself, through Yoga and Ayurveda. Over the course of a week, you release, relax, slow down and learn to listen to and reflect on your inner voice or “Swara”.
7 Night “Swa” Programme
The programme is a comprehensive beginner’s guide to Yogic kriyas, asanas, Yoga nidra, Meditations & Pranayama, and special focus yoga sessions using art and music. You have access to private one-on-one Yoga sessions and counseling by our experienced Yoga team. The programme includes consultations with the Ayurveda & naturopathy doctors and Ayurvedic abhyanga massages for relaxing and rejuvenating the body. For longer stays, naturopathy massages such as deep tissue, salt glow massage and reflexology sessions have also been included.
Basic Inclusions of Swa Holiday at SwaSwara
- Accommodation on full board basis inclusive of the three main meals.
- To & fro exclusive transfers from Goa airport in an air-conditioned car.
- Daily group yoga sessions for both Wellness & Intermediate / Progressive levels
- Daily group sunrise meditations
- Daily group evening meditations- chakra/ tratak/ Mind Sound Resonance Technique/ chanting
- A daily special focus group Yoga session which could be on Yoga nidra/ Pranayama /Art yoga / Laughter yoga / Mandala meditation
- Two private Yoga sessions per villa
- One cleansing Yogic kriya session using JAL NETI to cleanse the nasal tracts and sinuses.This cleansing procedure will be supplemented on the third day by a special elimination juice diet as advised by the Naturopathy doctor to cleanse the body of toxins
- A detailed consultation with the Ayurveda doctor on arrival followed by check-ups & interaction prior to each Ayurveda treatment
- A Dosha / Prakruti analysis with the Ayurveda doctors
- Four full body Ayurveda abhyanga massages per person
Your Swa Holiday at SwaSwara can be extended for 10/14/21 nights. The value add-ons for longer stays :
- 10-night holiday offers five full body Ayurveda treatments and one SwaSwara “De stress” therapy*, plus three private Yoga sessions per villa, apart from the daily group sessions.
- 14-night holiday offers seven full body Ayurveda treatments and two SwaSwara “De stress” therapies*, plus four private Yoga sessions per villa, apart from the daily group sessions. Two 45-minute boat cruises.
- 21 night holiday offers nine full body Ayurveda treatments and three SwaSwara “De stress” therapies*, plus five private Yoga sessions per villa, apart from the daily group sessions. Three 45-minute boat cruises.
If you choose to, a special diet programme based on Prakruthi & Naturopathy will bedrawn up (vegetarian).
*The 45-minute SwaSwara “De stress” therapy is a unique and relaxing combination of a half hour focused massage for the back followed by a head & neck massage OR a full leg massage.
In-house activities and experiences included in the Swa Programme
- Guided art classes with resident artist in the art studio
- Guided nature walks, village visits & bird watching trips accompanied by SwaSwara staff
- One weekly 45-minute boat cruise to visit the nearby beaches or to go into town
- Daily interactive cooking sessions with the chef & his team in the kitchen at 11.30 a.m.
- Guided visit to the ancient, legend-rich Gokarna temple and town, or the colourful Thursday farmers’ market, accompanied by one of our staff (Transfers at extra cost)
- Karma Yoga: You could join the staff in any of the community exercises, which includes farming, gardening or cleaning the beach
- Cultural programmes; traditional dance or music
The ingredients for the SwaSwara kitchen are carefully selected. We like to find and make food grown in harmony with nature, ripened naturally on good soil and cooked in the right manner, with the right attitude. Fresh produce from the organic vegetable farm at SwaSwara and the neighborhoo. You will find seasonal tropical fruits and freshly caught seafood with fruit juices, herbal teas and Indian wines. You are served unlimited Indian teas & herbal teas with freshly-made healthy cookies. Maximum effrt is made to cut back on dairy and eggs, and use little or, whenever possible, no oil in cooking. SwaSwara menu does not feature meats, hard liquor, coffee or refined foods.
At Extra cost
- Fruits & juices, tender coconut water & snacks ordered out of meal times/li>
- Selection of Indian wines
- Additional & longer boat cruises
- Additional Ayurveda treatments are available, but remain subject to one treatment a day.
- 45-minute SwaSwara de-stress therapies for the Back &Legs or Back & Head to Shoulders and beauty
Please note that the deeper therapeutic Ayurveda treatments such as the Dharas, Kizhis, PPS – medicated pouches or Shirodhara, are not part of this programme.
Swa Holiday at SwaSwara will not disappoint you. Guaranteed!